Learn native speaker English conversation, vocabulary, pronunciation, and listening. Your teacher
- Has a Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics_Teaching English as a Second Language from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Wrote twenty English textbooks for major publishers such as Pearson Education, Cengage, McGraw-Hill, etc.
- Was a teaching fellow at Harvard University, and an international writer for an Annenberg Foundation_Harvard University_McGraw-Hill educational television project.
- Trained teachers at various universities.
- Has written, produced, and taught business English at Toyota Motor Sales since 1999. She's also produced and taught English programs for Mazda Motors of America, Seiko, Sumitomo, Tatung, Bachem, the U.S. government, universities, and others.